The CCAB Lab’s operations pillars are Ecosystem and startups Mapping, Internationalization of startups/scale-ups and innovative ideas, Market Awareness and Meetups, and the ABCC Innovation Committee.
Ecosystem and startups Mapping
- Constant monitoring of the Brazilian and Arab innovation Ecosystems;
- Curatorship with the categorization of Startups and Companies;
- Creation of business intelligence to identify synergies.
Internationalization of startups/scale-ups and innovative ideas
- Startup internationalization program;
- “Open Innovation Challenges” program.
Market Awareness and Meetups
- Presentation roadshow and individual meetings;
- Webinars, Bootcamps, seminars;
- Work in “Communities”: Open Innovation BR - Arab Countries.
ABCC Innovation Committee
- Thematic Committee for discussion on Innovation and Technology and its impacts on Brazil-Arab relations.
Startups and creative ventures intending to internationalize innovative products or services with a technological basis and the potential to enter the Brazilian and Arab markets in the different mapped sectors.
- Startups and already established businesses, with a validated MVP;
- Revenue over BRL 1 million or with an investment contribution;
- Team fully dedicated to the company, fluent in English;
- Potential for international expansion (investment in internationalization, solutions prepared for other languages, etc.).